I have been nominated three times this week for the Bloggers Recognition Award by the lovely Cherylene over at Living Vs existing,by the equally lovely Roda over at Growing self
Lastly I was also nominated by Catie over at Diary of an imperfect mum
Do go and check out their blogs if you haven’t already found them.
The Blogger Recognition Award is one that fellow bloggers can award each other to spread the blogger love and to acknowledge other bloggers. It’s also a great way to read other blogs and to find new readers for your own blog! Some bloggers prefer not to join in and that’s ok! I always do because it’s all for fun.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started this blog 9 months ago to document the changes that we had planned for the oldhouse. It quickly evolved into a parenting/educational/garden blog! I tend to blog about things I enjoy and it’s a lovely hobby. I am a teacher and work with Primary aged children in Wiltshire. In 9 months I have learnt so much and “met” so many lovely bloggers’ there is a great community out there!
My advice to new bloggers.
I have written about this here:
Advice to new bloggers
Am I an inbetween blogger?
My nominees are (in no particular order!)
8. The travellingdiaryofadippydottygirl
9. I am river