I’ve come to conclusion that teens are quite like toddlers. In fact, if you have toddlers keep all your current strategies because you will need them again…Here’s 5 reasons why….
- You know that annoying Frozen soundtrack you have to listen to in the car? Well, your car music choice will still not be your own with teens. Believe me when I say you will wish it was still Frozen.
- Toddler trantrums getting you down? Try teen melt downs….at least toddlers fall asleep afterwards.
- Are your toddlers fussy eaters? Well get ready for fussy, frigging “I only eat yellow food” teens.
- Is your toddler driving you mad with their choices of clothes? They still will. “Not those black jeans, the other black jeans!”
- Toddler still waking you at night? Same with teens except you do tend to get a lie in which is a bonus after they don’t go to bed before 11pm.
So there you have it. Teens? Toddlers? Same thing basically. Enjoy!
OH THE JOYS OF LIVING IN THE OLD HOUSE IN THE SHIRES.