I was so excited to be asked recently to review some jewellery from Kaya and I was able to choose a piece from their comprehensive website. I don’t often review products on my blog but was attracted to Kaya Jewellery, not only their stunningly beautiful products, but also that Kaya give back to those less fortunate. In The Gambia, Kaya has helped educate 20 children by donating over €10,000. When I read this as a customer, I know that I am dealing with a company that wants to help others and this is important to me. As a teacher, education is the most important gift we can give to our children.
The lovely necklace I chose is called You and Me
The necklace was beautifully packaged in this mint green box embossed with roses wrapped in a satin bow. It’s a stunning necklace made from silver and feels very delicate against the skin. I think it would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift or a gift for a new mummy.
What I love about Kaya Jewellery is that they have so many products to chose from! They have a sweet selection of mummy and me bracelets so that children can wear a piece of jewellery to match their mummy! How precious is that?!
You can find out more about Kaya Jewellery from their various social media sites.
Visit their website: https://www.kayajewellery.co.uk
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kayajewelleryuk
I’m very excited to be able to offer my readers the chance to WIN a £40 voucher!
This would make a fabulous Mothers Day gift which is coming up in March.
Click on the blue Kaya Jewellery button below to enter.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents.
- You must be over the age of 18 please.
- You can WIN £40 VOUCHER TO SPEND AT KAYA JEWELLERY
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- This competition will run for 7 days.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends.
- If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- Entrants must follow oldhouseintheshires on Twitter or subscribe by email.
- This Giveaway starts on Friday 2nd February 2018
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 9th February 2018.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WELL DONE TO LIDDY DAVIES FOR WINNING!
*Disclaimer: I was sent a lovely necklace for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway a £40 voucher to spend at KAYA Jeweller