Any posts about gardens, gardening, garden visits, outdoor visits…basically anything related with Glorious places! The linky will run for the first 2 week of the month and then I post a round up post towards the end of the month. You can read the March Round up here.
If you are unsure how to link your post do read this post.
The Linky Rules
1. Link up to 3 posts when the party goes live at 8am on 1st April. It will be open for 2 weeks.
2. Tweet your post and tag oldhouseinthes1 for a retweet.
3. Read and comment on both of my posts and the post linked before yours.
4. Comment on as many other posts as you would like to to spread the linky love.
5. Add my badge to your post so I can see it on your post. This is below.
6. Come back at the end of the month to read my round up post.
That’s it! Time to get linking. Click on the INLINKZ button just below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.oldhouseintheshires.com" rel="nofollow" title="Oldhouseintheshires"><img src="https://oldhouseintheshires.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/design3.png" alt="Oldhouseintheshires" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
A blog about my life in The Old House, a mum to teenagers, a primary school teacher and my passion for gardening.