And then it was May….how did that happen?? Welcome to the #MyGloriousGardens May link party! A place to link blog posts about your garden, a garden you have visited, garden tips and advice or, an outdoor experience that you would like to share with the world. Link parties are great for meeting new bloggers, gaining new readers and putting your blog post out there to be enjoyed by others.
The weather has been bonkers but we have been enjoying getting into the Old House garden and tackling lots of jobs. This month I’m linking up some advice about starting a garden from scratch and an old post about visiting Exbury Gardens in May. It’s a stunning garden and well worth a visit. We visited last May Bank holiday and it was such a lovely day.
Join a new Instagram group!
You can now add the hashtag #MyGloriousGardens when posting to Instagram and I will feature my favourite in my round up post! Any garden related photo is encouraged so, go on! Show us your glorious gardens!
If you would like to read more about how to link up, this post will help you.
The Linky Rules
1. Link up to 3 posts when the party goes live at 8am on 1st May. It will be open for 2 weeks.
2. Tweet your post and tag @oldhouseinthes1 for a retweet.
3. Read and comment on both of my posts and the post linked before yours.
4. Comment on as many other posts as you would like to spread the linky love.
5. Add my badge to your post so I can see it on your post. This is below.
6. Come back at the end of the month to read my round up post.
That’s it! Time to get linking. Click on the INLINKZ text just below.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.oldhouseintheshires.com" rel="nofollow" title="Oldhouseintheshires"><img src="https://oldhouseintheshires.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/design3.png" alt="Oldhouseintheshires" style="border: none;" /></a></div>