And then it was May….how did that happen?? Welcome to the #MyGloriousGardens May link party! A place to link blog posts about your garden, a garden you have visited, garden tips and advice or, an outdoor experience that you would like to share with the world. Link parties are great for meeting new bloggers, gaining new readers and putting your blog post out there to be enjoyed by others.
Tag: garden bloggers
Any posts about gardens, gardening, garden visits, outdoor visits…basically anything related with Glorious places! The linky will run for the first 2 week of the month and then I post a round up post towards the end of the month. You can read the March Round up here.
If you are unsure how to link your post do read this post.
The Linky Rules
1. Link up to 3 posts when the party goes live at 8am on 1st April. It will be open for 2 weeks.
2. Tweet your post and tag oldhouseinthes1 for a retweet.
3. Read and comment on both of my posts and the post linked before yours.
4. Comment on as many other posts as you would like to to spread the linky love.
5. Add my badge to your post so I can see it on your post. This is below.
6. Come back at the end of the month to read my round up post.
That’s it! Time to get linking. Click on the INLINKZ button just below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.oldhouseintheshires.com" rel="nofollow" title="Oldhouseintheshires"><img src="https://oldhouseintheshires.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/design3.png" alt="Oldhouseintheshires" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Here we are and I’m a little late with my round-up post as I’m recovering from flu. Like, proper flu so am wrapped up in bed with my laptop whilst I write this! After a week off work I’m feeling a bit better so thought I’d better get around to the blog!
Read more “#MyGloriousGardens October Round Up Post. Grab a coffee for a great read!”